We can't agree on a name

Squishy1982

Reaction score
We are having a girl

I love Robyn and hubby loves Seren. I don't dislike Seren at all, I think it is a beautiful name but I much prefer Robyn.
All of my family prefer Seren and whilst I know its not their baby I like to have their opinions.

Which do you prefer?

Middle name was originally going to be Mary but it will now be which of the above we don't choose.

So Robyn Seren or Seren Robyn?

I'll be in the same position as you if I have a girl. We can't agree.

I think it's important you find a name you both like though. If hubby is okay with having his choice as a middle name then that will make it easier. Mommy needs to love the name too though. Good luck!

I agree that Robyn Seren flows much nicer though. Beautiful name!

I much prefer Robyn! You dont hear it much anymore and its a beautiful name.
Seren is ok, but Im not a huge fan of very unusual names so I prefer Robyn Seren.

PS. After your hubby sees you in labour, he should give you the final say ;)

I much prefer Robyn! You dont hear it much anymore and its a beautiful name.
Seren is ok, but Im not a huge fan of very unusual names so I prefer Robyn Seren.

PS. After your hubby sees you in labour, he should give you the final say ;)

haha! doesn't work like that in our house. I think i will get my own way though.
When he found our sons name we both just fell in love with it but this time it is so much harder x

I much much prefer Robyn! We found girls names much harder to agree on than boys too!

it honestly doesn't matter which way it goes, my son, dad, brother and aunty all go by there middle names, write it the way it flows best and then call the child by which ever one you like most

it honestly doesn't matter which way it goes, my son, dad, brother and aunty all go by there middle names, write it the way it flows best and then call the child by which ever one you like most

We would still both want to use different names though so what would that solve?

Robyn Seren. Robyns top of my girls list right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->