We got our apartment!!!

K

kellysays2u

Hey everyone my boyfriend (the babies dad) called me and told me some great news. WE GOT OUR APARTMENT. Its our first one together and its amazing. Its 3 rooms. Living room and kitchen combined then the two bedrooms. I think it was originally a one bedroom but were allowed to make it a two. Which is way cool. I love it so much and him for getting it. I cant wait. Its fifteen minutes from my parents and right next door to his dads so it works nicely. All though I hate his dad so hopefully he wont just come in like he likes to...
Well just had to share my happy news!

Kelly

That's awesome.. I remember when me and my OH got our place together about a year ago it was soo exciting.. Just make sure you guys set some rules before moving in if you haven't lived together before, to avoid fighting!! Good luck :)

aww lucky :) my fiance & i really REALLY wanna get one together & money isn't the problem. it's he lives 30 min away and i already commute to school 45 minutes. that would be like an hour of driving!!

yeah i will have to drive 40 minutes to school every morning when i move in but thats only till january... so its good. maybe think of having him move? and you both move closer to school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->