We had cereal!

A

AquaDementia

And it was yuuuummmy! She ate several spoonfuls of baby rice cereal and didn't seem to mind it at all. She was just thirsty afterwards, so we gave her some water.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/violentxpacification/Mia/MiaJuly0508020.jpg

Also, my girl likes to poop while she eats...just makes room for more food.
Classy lady.

ah bless her

my little man poops whilst he drinks my bobbies x babys have no manners

Aww ! What a good girl! Now she's gonna poop even more, Josh is a little poop machine since he's eating cereals and puree!

I bought some heinz organic fruit puree, I started with some apples 2 days ago, and he goes nuts for it!!!!! Though when you start, give her in the morning, Josh had some at 6pm the other day and didn't fall asleep until 1am and had loads of energy.

Awwwwww she is such a cutie, Dec still poops when he is eating. Do you have her nappy open?? does that help when they are pooping??

Colton does the same with pooping when he is eating. lol.. you must be right.. making some more room for that food, cause he loves it!
I did the same as Jess when I fed Colton.. I started about a week after his first cereal wiht fruits, when he made it through the fruits I gave him veggies. He LOVES them now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->