We have a name.... again lol.

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
Well we had a name for our daughter, but have since spotted the same name being used 5 times on the forum in different trimesters and teen section etc. So after much deliberation we chucked the name out and decided on a new one. Were still not 100% with middle names, they could be switched around and shortened etc, but we came up with.......

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt2319095fltt.gif

It could well be that Matilda will be changed to Tilly but I don't know how well it will go... if I had my way i'd be rid of it but Hubby wants it because its his nans name.. and Dawn is my Grans name so it looks like they are both staying haha.
So there you go
:happydance:

I think it's a lovely name, and I love the spelling of Lylah. :hugs:

Thanks guys, we just had a play around with spellings to make it more unique, and came up with that :)
It was meant to be Lila, but changing letters makes it our own, and were happy with it
xxx

Aww what a lovely name xxx
It rolls together nicely as well :)

lovely name hun x

what name did u have? x

Love it!!! Not quite as much as BWM but I still love it!!!! :rofl:

I think Matilda and Tilly are just as nice as each other.

What were those cryptic clues all about? Can your reveal all now? What did your husband have that was different?

:hug:

Iam curious what your other choice was now too lol ..

I think its a beautifull name :) . xx .

i think lylah tilly dawn is nice :p

yeah, I agree.. as I said the order is not sorted yet. Hubby didnt think the order you said was any good but i think its way better. Hmmmm... loool

love you all thankyou for the positives :D:hug:

thats lovely. out of interest, what was your original name choice?

A gorgeous name there hun. And Matilda is a modern name now, it is used a lot. So great middle names too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->