We interupt your normal broadcast for this bit of a tmi question.... ;)

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
'We' being just me :haha:

[[Not sure if it's OK to post this here but figured PP mommies are the best people to ask :thumbup:]]

So here's a bit of tmi for ya :blush: I'm 30 weeks PP tomorrow and I'm still have a ton of discharge [ :sick: ] like I did when I was pregnant. I still have to wear a panty liner no matter where I am in my cycle :wacko: Is this 'normal'? Does it ever go away? It's not really bothersome [not itchy, smelly or strange color so I doubt it's a yeast infection] - just curious if this is the new 'normal' and I should stop wondering and buy some stock in a lifetime supply of panty liners :haha:

I'm a couple of weeks behind you but haven't experienced that myself. If its not bothering you then it probably isn't an infection. Maybe its leftover hormones?

I had that too. It was yucky. I hated it. I asked my doctor and she said it was completely normal. She said it might get better or it might be the new normal for me. :wacko: Luckily for me it went away when af returned at 8 months pp.

Are u feeding lo yourself?
Milk making hormones could be the reason
Hope it stops soon for u

Are u feeding lo yourself?
Milk making hormones could be the reason
Hope it stops soon for u

Thnk you! That would make total sense but she's been eff since 4 weeks old but I'm starting to think it's still PP hormone related!

Do you have a coil? A coil causes lots of extra discharge.

I still have loads around ov time
But it's stopped other times.
Def more than I had before I had lo
Maybe our bodies want more babies ;-)
Totally hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member