We Love Chart Stalking

It took my temp 5 days after O to rise on my bfp cycle :p So Id say your not out of the game. Good luck!

Tekkitten, wow!!! Your bubs due anytime now. Congrats! Hope all goes smooth and quick for your labour :)

Thanks! She seems pretty comfortable on there, so I don't anticipate it being anytime super soon lol :)

So I've definitely ovulated, it's just a matter of when. I think it was cd 18 but if it was, wouldn't fertility friend show it by now? I'm thinking they'll say cd19? What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 5
Any opinions on my chart. I get excited at the slightest difference in my charts every month :wacko:
Keep the excitement going!

Hello ladies looks like I might be 2dpo depending on the temps over the next few days x

Tekkiten Big congrats for your baby girl!!
You've come so far and your baby is finally here :)

Oh, I'm glad I finally found this thread! I posted my chart in its own thread, but so far I haven't had any replies and I'm soooooo impatient!

I'm in my 2WW and my chart this month is very different from any of my previous charts. I usually ovulate late, but not this late, although I did ovulate at about this time in my cycle when I conceived my five-year-old through injectables + IUI.

I have Lupus and PCOS, so I take my Lupus drugs and metformin for the PCOS. I've also been using Emeritas progesterone cream, which increased the length of my luteal phase, and for the last two months I've been using Fertilaid.

I apologize if you're seeing my chart for the third time and I appreciate any advice or insight that you can offer.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a2873//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thank you sharn! It's been quite the journey lol, so very happy <3 hope your doing well!

Hi ladies this is my first month charting. I think I od on cd15 can anyone take a look at my chart and see if they agree? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 5
Yes I did got my crosshairs today. Is it sad that I'm excited about this lol. Oh the joys of ttc. Do you think we've bd enough?x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
Yes I did got my crosshairs today. Is it sad that I'm excited about this lol. Oh the joys of ttc. Do you think we've bd enough?x

I get excited too ;) as for the :sex: I think you've definitely covered all basis ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->