We Love Chart Stalking

Lisa - hopefully I will get my bfp this cycle and you can have one friend in the 1st trimester area!

Stinas - :haha: I have wanted to chart for a while but I've been holding out. I think it's time though! I really hope that I get my bfp though!

On the symptom subject, I've been taking a nap the past 3 days around 1 or 2 o'clock! Today I woke up with cramps but they only lasted a little bit .. maybe I'm getting my pre period cramps? How dumb! Oh and a little bit of TMI but my nipples are so sore today I can barely wear a bra!

mamag - Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. :hugs: I was so confused when I saw your name, I was like I thought I remembered seeing her post that she got a BFP...? But like you said in your vlog, at least you know things are working in there. I love how in your video you talk in ttc-lingo (OPK, FRER) it made me giggle. I'm glad you are feeling good and ready to try again. :)

Great...now I have to find cute dixie cups lol

Ash - fx my dear!!!! Chart away so we can stalk!!!!!!! I cant take it anymore!!!! lmao!

Stinas - I'm with you on finding dixie cups, I should have my wonofo's tomorrow so I'll be testing tomorrow on until I get my bfp! Oh and charting =D If I can remember!

Lisa - I can't remember if you said already but when you got your bfp were you having any symptoms?

:hi: ladies :)

Tallmom invited me onto the thread :dance:

Hope every one is doing well??
Sorry I have been absent from the other thread my chart is soooo boring with no ovulation I didnt even want to think about my chart :haha:

Im currently cd28 and NO ovulation- so much for the op helping!

Stinas, Tallmom, Lisa, Ash how are all you ladies??? Sorry I havent caught up much with you all...

And mammag- great opk :dance: your officially in the tww- hopefully you will be a soy graduate :)

Scerena - What's OP? And how are you doing other than being annoyed at ovulation and charting?

I'm doing good, 8 dpiui and just waiting to test!

Stinas - I'm with you on finding dixie cups, I should have my wonofo's tomorrow so I'll be testing tomorrow on until I get my bfp! Oh and charting =D If I can remember!

Lisa - I can't remember if you said already but when you got your bfp were you having any symptoms?

Well my boobs didn't hurt right after ov, which they usually do. But they did start like 10dpo. I had some cramping like 8ish dpo, kinda dull and mild. I had some cramps my previous cycle (first on Clomid) so I didn't think much of them, but I guess it was probably implantation. 10 dpo I was really cranky at work, like could feel my blood boiling and getting annoyed over the littlest things, which isn't like me. Nothing too crazy.

Ash- Sorry I meant my operation (laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and ovarian drilling) that I had done in january...
I am ok apart from that, looking for a holiday to book now...

You done iui :dance: shows how long I havent been on the old thread- How did it all go? When will you test??? x

Lisa - thanks for reminding me of your symptoms! I'm experiencing the same things so maybe this will be it FX'd!

Scerena - A vacation/holiday sounds awesome! IUI went well! OH has a count post wash of 57 million! The procedure went fine except for the cleaning of the cervix part, that wasn't fun! But it's not supposed to be I guess. I liked OH's sperm count though, I was really happy about that. Now I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting! I thought the TWW was bad before but boy did I have no idea!

Hi Ladies! :)

I've updated the first page with all of our charts so far, that was a learning experience, wasn't sure how to make our names be the link to our FF page, but I figured it out! :happydance:

Let me know if you'd like the color of your name changed ;)

Stinas- I've been using a cup for those cheapie OPKs, isn't crazy how expensive the smileys are!?

mammag- Whew! That's a sexy bfp OPK!! :thumbup:

Ash- I keep looking for your chart too! :dohh: Glad you'll be charting again.
All your symptoms seem really great so far, FX!

Lisa- Very glad to see you hear, thanks for sticking with us :hugs:

rmsh1- Welcome! :flower: Looks like you are having a long cycle, but looks like you are about to O! :thumbup:
I'm in the middle of one now myself :( :dust:

AFM- I've decided that I am going to take the prometrium if nothing happens by CD 60. I'm still chicken to take it, but i'm ready to get the show on the road!

scerena- yaaaeee! Glad you joined the thread :hugs:
Sorry your in a long cycle:( I was wondering, have you ever taken prometrium to induce AF? I'm hoping to gather positive feedback so i'll have the guts to take it if I have to.

Tallmom - we're all here for you if you decide to take the promertrium. And no we won't feel the side effects but we're here for moral support!

HI girls!! My you all are chatty!! Lol, I haven't even been able to log on half the day!

Well you weren't missing much! The site was down for about 4 hours, I feel so lost with BnB! :haha:

Oh goodness me too, I literally just stare at the computer at a complete loss as to what people NOT ttc do on the internet!!

:haha: me too! It's either BnB or facebook and facebook is getting annoying! Lol.

I have a secret TTC group on FB that I LOVE!! Lol, so it does help fill my time when I'm not on here.

I'm so nervous about doing anything TTC on facebook! I'm just afraid something will get out and I'm not ready to tell friends, only my close family knows!

I get nervous occasionally when I post things, but it is Secret. Their are only 12 members in the one I mainly post on, and no one but the members can see your posts, even though I do occasionally freak out and think I posted as a status update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->