We talked and

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
We decided we are going to start trying in January instead of September, he said he can't wait to feel my bump, stroke OUR baby bump, come to the scans with me and just hold my hand when ever i need him, to give Jayden and his baby a little brother or sister. OUR baby :D :happydance:

I know people think it's to fast but you know when something feels right in your heart you just go for it right?

xxxxx

Congratulations and good luck!! x

congrats rachhh! && Best of luck xxxxx

Rather you then me if u catch straight away jayden will only be 14~15 months old that will be a lot of hard work ...my sis in law had 2 that close together I remember her stressed all time and TBH I am kinda dreading a 2yr gap a newborn and a terrible two lol plus i have a teenager i must be crazy lol ..Good luck
hugs serina

Aw congrats on the new date, that is so exciting. Don't worry too much about what people will think because in the end, all that matters is that it makes sense and works for you guys!! :hug:

Rather you then me if u catch straight away jayden will only be 14~15 months old that will be a lot of hard work ...my sis in law had 2 that close together I remember her stressed all time and TBH I am kinda dreading a 2yr gap a newborn and a terrible two lol plus i have a teenager i must be crazy lol ..Good luck
hugs serina

I know it is going to be hard but it will be around the same age gap between J and future baby as it is between me + my sis and Ian and his sis. was good to have my sis around and Ian is so close to hannah too. xxx

I hope u dont think I was having ago ? I know we started trying end aug and caught sept a lot sooner then i thought lol i was thinking it would take 6 months or so ...do what makes you happy xxx

Im really sorry to say this, but i think ur mad. You never know somebody well until youve lived with them for a long time, and TTC while ur 17, with a small baby, and having only been with him 3 months is a bad idea hun. I really hope u make the right decision.

I hope i dont sound harsh, im just like a big sis, who doesnt want u to end up a single mum to two young babies and have all the hassle from another ex. You deserve better. Enjoy J a while longer, at least wait til hes one, before he has to share his mum.

Hope i havent upset u xxx

I hope u dont think I was having ago ? I know we started trying end aug and caught sept a lot sooner then i thought lol i was thinking it would take 6 months or so ...do what makes you happy xxx

noo lol didn't think you were having a go, just giving an opinion. which is one of the things that i love about BnB XX

Im really sorry to say this, but i think ur mad. You never know somebody well until youve lived with them for a long time, and TTC while ur 17, with a small baby, and having only been with him 3 months is a bad idea hun. I really hope u make the right decision.

I hope i dont sound harsh, im just like a big sis, who doesnt want u to end up a single mum to two young babies and have all the hassle from another ex. You deserve better. Enjoy J a while longer, at least wait til hes one, before he has to share his mum.

:hugs: you haven't upset me, me + Ian have talked about all this, i know we won't split, its just one of those things were you have 2 follow your heart xx

:hugs: you haven't upset me, me + Ian have talked about all this, i know we won't split, its just one of those things were you have 2 follow your heart xx

Ok hun, then i wish you all the best xxx :hugs:
Pleased i havent upset u xx :happydance:

I am jealous :lol: But I shouldnt say that because OH will read this..

Anyway, I hope it goes well for you! :hugs:

Well if that's what you really want hun. I don't want to put a downer on things but Jas was like Ian is now and before him I didn't want kids but as soon as I met him I thought he was the one for me and we weren't together for very long when I got pregnant and then he changed and now I'm miserable. I know not all guys are like that and you already have Jayden, just after Adam I wouldn't want anyone hurt you again :( but anyway, rather you than me!! Good luck hun xx

Well if that's what you really want hun. I don't want to put a downer on things but Jas was like Ian is now and before him I didn't want kids but as soon as I met him I thought he was the one for me and we weren't together for very long when I got pregnant and then he changed and now I'm miserable. I know not all guys are like that and you already have Jayden, just after Adam I wouldn't want anyone hurt you again :( but anyway, rather you than me!! Good luck hun xx

:hugs: i know what you mean beck, i'm going to talk to him about it all next week once the move is out the way and stuff xx

Good good :) My personal advice would be not to rush things and enjoy each other a bit more before you make the decision. You have Jay too :) sorry if it sounds like I'm having a go!! I'm not, just looking out for ya :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->