We talked and

i agree with the others. why not wait a while. Ians gonna be a dad himself soon so why not atleast wait until his baby his here and he's had some time with him and you make the most of j. being pregnant is hard but even harder when you've got a little one to look after.

good luck with whatever you decide tho hun. x

Eeep! Ultimately it is your decision, obviously. However, I do think those extra months up until September would be healthy to enjoy each other, let J get a little older and have some time without having to share his mummy... But also to live with Ian for a while to be sure that you know him but not just that to be sure that you know what it is like to live with him. Sometimes knowing someone and knowing what living with them is like can be totally different. I don't think it would hurt to wait that little bit longer. In fact the adjustment time and time to built security in your relationship and enjoy it a little while first would do you the world of good (I THINK).

But of course it is down to you and if you decide you are really going to do this then you have my support and I wish you all the best of luck,

:hug: x

I think you'll do what's right for you at the time and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks x

Wowsiee. Your right it's quick but if it's what you two want then go for it :D Ohmy you may well be getting an actual baby instead of a bfp for your 18th rachel!! Good luck and congrats xx

Hi rachel!
I read your post the other night and it's been playing on my mind.....
I don't want you to think that I am having a go at you but just have a question....
With Ian about to be a Dad with his ex...... and you with little Jayden, how are you going to be able to afford another baby?
Do you both work?

Its just that I mentioned to my OH that I would love another baby and he said that if we won the lottery i could have as many as I wanted!
We both have ok paid jobs but just can't afford another one!

Whatever you decide the best of luck to you xxx:hugs:

Iv only just read this...Goodluck hun :hugs: xx

wouldnt you rather give jayden everything than have to go short giving jayden, new baby and his baby as much as you can afford. let the 'honey moon period' pass first girl! uno i luv ya, avnt seen ya for ages but i rekn ur mad! ur only young u dont know if u will stay together an u might end up 18 with 2 kids to 2 different dads. jaydens a little stunner an he deserves u all to himself for a bit! its bloody hard when they get to ten months especially if u cant put a newborn down to play with jayden etc. i hope ur happy woteva u do anyway but think about it, i want another baby now, but i know its not the right time yet, wont be long but not yet, lol x

i've got to agree with everything that has been said on this thread. I think ultimately you do know yourself when something is right, but you do have Jayden and Ian's little one to think of as well. Where's the harm in waiting that extra few months? Then again, who says a couple of months will make that much difference? My SIL has three kids to three guys, all of whom she was in a 'stable relationship' with - two she was married to and and oe she lived with and had a business with. She trusted them implicitly. Now I don't deny she was right to get out of the first two relationships, but three kids to three guys brings lots of different reactions from people who just hear that punchline. If you have two kids by the time you are 18 and say you and Ian don't last forever, do you want to be in another relationship at 28, 30, 35 and having your third baby to the true love of your life? Having the kids explain why they all have different names? Kids can be cruel.

Ultimately it's your decision, I watched the heartache you went through with Adam and you are a great mum to Jayden and I know you will, but I will say it anyway, because I would feel disloyal if I didn't - but please think carefully. If you decide that it's the right thing for you then the best of luck, and I hope the ttc journey is an easy one for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->