we told james daughter

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
we got all geared up for loads of question, and she wasnt bothered! after all that! anti-climax, after a while it soaked in a guess i asked her if she wanted a brother or a sister, she told me the baby was a girl and it was called Emily! i said what if its a boy, i dont think emily will suit a boy and she replied ryan!

so now its done yay she knows nothing to hide

Kids will surprise you sometimes! So glad it went well! :hugs:

she was a bit weird when i said you know it might be a boy, cause she had a brother who died at 29weeks and she was old enough to remember everything....she was like but ive already got a brother in heaven....

but seemed ok yay

thats fab news molly - really glad she took it well
i like emily and ryan too lol
xxx

well in amys world thats what they are being called we have no say in it really according to her

Well done. All sorts of people have surprised me when I've told them. Things often aren't as bad as we fear.

I guess if you don't like the names you could try making them into middle names, but I'm guessing you won't have much say in it ;) Nice that she's involved thou.

Brilliant Molly, I'm glad she's taken it without getting overly excited or sad about her brother. lovely names, just as well you like them huh!

well im thinking about the names and i figure shes 5 shell chop and change her mind, we will get her involved in the naming though but will have to wait untill the baby pops so we got AGESSSS xx

aww at least she took it well and didnt fire a million and one questions at you lol

Bet your glad that's over. :)

Well done. Pleased she took it so well.

i was just glad she didnt ask how the baby got there!

we told james step daughter whos 9 and she was horrifyed! she was like ahhh noo i know where babys come from gross youve had sex errr errr

well funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->