we tried boiled egg yellows...

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
And boy he loved it! Couldn't get enough of it!

Aww bless him...im going to ask you a embarrasing question now...how do you know when boiling a egg for your LO it is cooked properly?! The HV told me but to be honest it didn't make much sense she was on about the yellow bit also :blush: x

Aww bless him...im going to ask you a embarrasing question now...how do you know when boiling a egg for your LO it is cooked properly?! The HV told me but to be honest it didn't make much sense she was on about the yellow bit also :blush: x

just boil the egg a long time like half an hour should probably get it to be cooked good enough-I only know this because I will not eat runny yolks :sick:

just boil the egg a long time like half an hour should probably get it to be cooked good enough-I only know this because I will not eat runny yolks :sick:

Thanks hun...so i have got to make sure the yolk isn't runny?! Do you just give egg on its own? x

Thanks hun...so i have got to make sure the yolk isn't runny?! Do you just give egg on its own? x

no problem :) I don't actualy know about what to give with the egg-I have not yet given Alexa egg yet I think it's eight months until she can have egg.

oh, and yes, you have to make sure the egg yolk is not runny so there is no risk of food poisoning. :hug:

Thats great hun...thanks...thats funny because my HV told me i could start now but i haven't yet...il look into that before i do :hugs: Thanks again xx

Thats great hun...thanks...thats funny because my HV told me i could start now but i haven't yet...il look into that before i do :hugs: Thanks again xx

see there are so many guidelines and they say different things, but if your dr said go ahead then that is fine! :hugs:

Max already had some and hes all good ! but I hate it runny too

I asked my HV yesterday and she said you can do it now and the whole egg it doesn't have to be just the yolk. Why do they have different guidelines on these kind of things, I didn't think it would make a difference where you lived would make a difference as to whether you get an allergy or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->