we will never sleep again

honeybun

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Me and hubby just watch paranormal activity and i dont think we will ever sleep again,not even half way through we ended up snuggled on sofa holding onto eachother lol.Now i dare not go bed lol

To make it worst we both screamed as the windows are wide open and a gust of wind blew curtains, then hubby swears he saw a ufo outside while having a fag and then he gets attacked by a butterfly...Im crying with histerics lol

Ahhh that film is sooo freaky! Especially the end when she comes upto the camera...we watched it at the cinema when i was 40 weeks pregnant lol surprised i didnt go into labour lol. Its scaring me just thinking about it haha and my OH was also scared! x

To make it worst we both screamed as the windows are wide open and a gust of wind blew curtains, then hubby swears he saw a ufo outside while having a fag and then he gets attacked by a butterfly...Im crying with histerics lol

Ha ha I watched this with OH a few weeks ago. It did not bother him at all, but i was squeezing him tighter and tighter throughout the film lol. I then had to sit with all the lights on for a couple of hours until I would go to bed!

I found the film pretty boring with a few scary bits thrown in. It wasn't enough to keep me petrified the whole time what so ever.
Although I did see a film that is basically like paranormal activity, called paranormal entity. Now that film scared the living daylights out of me.

I found the film pretty boring with a few scary bits thrown in. It wasn't enough to keep me petrified the whole time what so ever.
Although I did see a film that is basically like paranormal activity, called paranormal entity. Now that film scared the living daylights out of me.

has that been released on tv yet? like sky movies/box office?

havent seen either of them, are they good? im always a bit sceptical about ghosty/alien films never really find them that scary

I watched paranormal entity online, I'm not sure if it's out yet. It wasn't a blockbuster or anything so I'm not sure where you'd find it. It basically rode off the back and success of paranormal activity since it shared the same name almost lol.

Out the two paranormal entity had more jumpy bits and the ending was far superior in my opinion, although more gorey and definately scream worthy than paranormal activity.

yeah it is out i saw it in asda the other day, it confused me coz i thought im sure that films called paranormal activity lol didnt realise it was a different one. hmm ok then i may watch it see what its like

Paranormal Activity scared the absolute crap out of me! Awful film. My husband works nights and I just terrified myself watching it during the day when he was in bed, the night came and I had my bedroom light on all night, the bathroom, landing, every light but the kitchen and downstairs toilet lol. I did this for nearly a week, i'm such a wuss :blush: xx

I watched paranormal entity online, I'm not sure if it's out yet. It wasn't a blockbuster or anything so I'm not sure where you'd find it. It basically rode off the back and success of paranormal activity since it shared the same name almost lol.

Out the two paranormal entity had more jumpy bits and the ending was far superior in my opinion, although more gorey and definately scream worthy than paranormal activity.

oooo ill have to look for that one too,sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->