weak lh surge?

is2012it

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question. OPK test strips, and Clearblue Easy smiley both did not detect an LH Surge, and this AM, AF arrived. This is my 1st after having Mirena removed in January - could this be the reason why no LH surge was picked up as I did not have AF on Mirena? . . .Does LH build up in your system??
Actively TTC#2.
Much thanks!

Were you testing twice a day with concentrated urine 2 1/2 weeks before your AF started? I don't know anything about Mirena but maybe it took that long for it to be out of your system and start AF.

Didn't want to r&r but I'm not sure about Mirena. I think that it's very possible that your body wouldn't ovulate the first month off it. Hopefully next month will detect something!

You most likely didn't ovulate, it's not uncommon when you come off any contraception for your body to take a couple cycles to return to ovulation since essentially what the hormones in the contraception do is trick your body into thinking you've ovulated each month, however an egg is never released, so now your body needs to reset and get used to releasing that egg :) I would see what this next cycle brings :thumbup: hopefully you ovulate!

Hiya, I would say you didnt ovulate. I had my mirena out in January and had my 1st AF on the 12th February just getting my surge now on CD 15. Good luck xxx

Update!!! I did not ovulate last night, but I am now! Positive stips for 2 days now!!!!
Thanks for all the help girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->