• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

weaning my 22 month old

ttc2yrs

Reaction score
hi ladies , i am trying to wean my 22 month old son , i love bf but he is a little demanding and im getting worn out by it now , im going to miss it but he will be 2 soon and he is ready but loves the comfort side, he is so independent and has a great appetite but im worried he wont cope.as he does love it too.i dont work and my hubby works full time and has a very demanding job so i dont want to disturb his sleep although he wants to help me. any tips would be great thanx xx

My little girl is only 13 months so I'm not weaning yet but when I do I plan to put a single bed by the cot and lay with her back to sleep rub her back etc.. Then when she falls asleep (just before) Put her back in her cot. This way I won't wake up my husband who has to get up for work in the morning. I'm guessing I won't get any sleep for a week or so but that's the down side to breadtfeeing having to wean! There are some great book out there if you look on Amazon xxglxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->