Weaning

oOKayOo

Reaction score
I have totally forgotten what foods are ok for when baby is 4 months, i know ceral but is there anything else :dohh:
Im excited to try her on different things when she hits the 4 month mark she loves her milk and real gutsy so i can tell she will take to food just like her daddy :lol: :baby:

I have been buying the jars for 4month + but I am inyterested to see what the others say too

Ive given Ebonii puree'd veg and fruits she loves them :D

try one for a few days just to see she doesnt hav any reaction dont try a load of dif things at once or u wont know what one it is if she does take a reaction to any if u know what i mean lol

Rice cereals (his favorite thing)
fruits puree (bananas, apple, pear, peach)

He hates bananas and doesn't like peach that much... But he goes nuts for apples and pears!

Colton has tried
Cereals: rice, oatmeal, and mixed
.. likes pretty much all of them; but especially the rice. He will only eat any of them if they are mixed with juice though (preferably apple), not formula. :dohh:
Fruits: applesauce, bananas, peaches, pears, and prunes.
He gets all the stage ones. I dont give him prunes anymore as they gave him diarhea, and he doesn't really like pears--but loves the rest of them.
Vegetables: sweet potatos, carrots, green beans, peas, squash.
Coltons gets all of them and likes all of them except for green beans.. but I dont blame him.. I dont like green beans either :D

Rice cereals (his favorite thing)
fruits puree (bananas, apple, pear, peach)

He hates bananas and doesn't like peach that much... But he goes nuts for apples and pears!

oscar loves the apple and pear puree too :D

great thanks :)

Also do they have to be the ones in the jars can i give her ones made fresh? I remember always giving my daughter jars at that stage but would rather make them from fresh fruits, is that ok ?

I've never made Coltons fresh. But I imagine that would be fine; again as long as you only introduce one at a time; and keep giving that one over a 3-5 day period.
I would probably just make sure that the skin is off.. like on apples. Because that might be alittle tough to chew with no teeth.. but I'm pretty sure thats just commen sense :dohh: LOL.
You might even be able to make more things than just those in jars.. IDK.. probably a question better answered by someone who actually makes them fresh.. I think there are quite a few people on here who do make them.

Ill ask my health visitor anyway when i next see her just to clarify what i can and cannot feed her :)

Also do they have to be the ones in the jars can i give her ones made fresh? I remember always giving my daughter jars at that stage but would rather make them from fresh fruits, is that ok ?

i make mine fresh she likes it better :D

i make mine fresh she likes it better :D

thanks...i was just wondering that too! no idea when it comes to food!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"