Wearing nappies for a lower weight range

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
Ok, I have dredged out the box we have of cloth nappies that I never got round ot using. I was looking at them and I only have size 1 & 2 wraps. I tried a size 2 on her and it looks like it fits. She is a size 4 in normal pampers.

She is about 22lbs, but she is tall and has a small waist. The absorbency is of course based on the weight of the child and how much pee and poop they produce?

What are you asking? :)

The size of the nappy depends on the brand, they are all sized differently. Lots of them have 2 sizes, so size 2 is the biggest.

At 22lbs she will be in a fairly large size, but all nappies fit differently and you need to find one which suits her shape. The sizing is completely different for disposables, so don't take much notice of that!

:D

Yip, ignore the size she is in sposies as they are completely different x

if it looks like it fits it should be ok hun, leylas 20lbs and is still in size 1 wraps

x

OK.............I will try her in one tomorrow and take a pic and show you - if that's ok? I just don't want any nasty accidents, haha. W

lol! Sometimes it's the accidents that give it away as with sposies really! Just look for the normal things you would with a sposie, fitting, gaps, red marks being left etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->