Wedding dress....

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I've just bagged myself a wedding dress... for free! Its second hand and has a hole in, but still! Someone posted it on a buy and sell wedding site on fb so my OH has gone to pick it up. I don't expect it to fit me by my wedding day (too big) and I doubt I will use it BUT now I get to try on a dress :happydance: ohhhhh and a free veil!! xxx

Haha, so have you just got it to try one on? What's it like?

Ohh Aly its beautiful! Its a Mori Lee one, has a beaded bodice with a corset back and the bottom is like the biggest princess dress I have ever seen, its amazing! Has a large hole in the bottom but itsnt noticable if you don't know its there, and apparently a few beads are missing. The veil needs a wee bit of glue but that is beautiful too! My BM is going to come help me try it on, its heavy :D but OH has seen it now! I'm still gonna go dress shopping but I may consider wearing it now, its that nice!! Xx

Nope I don't have a pic, its stuffed back in its back now lol! I will take a pic when I try it on xx

Waahhh, TRY IT ONN!!!!!! :lol:

How can you have had this all these hours and not tried it on yet?! Do it!!

Ohh Aly its beautiful! Its a Mori Lee one, has a beaded bodice with a corset back and the bottom is like the biggest princess dress I have ever seen, its amazing! Has a large hole in the bottom but itsnt noticable if you don't know its there, and apparently a few beads are missing. The veil needs a wee bit of glue but that is beautiful too! My BM is going to come help me try it on, its heavy :D but OH has seen it now! I'm still gonna go dress shopping but I may consider wearing it now, its that nice!! Xx

Noooo OH is not allowed to see!

I wasn't planning on wearing it, he went to pick it up for me lol! But I'm with you, OH shouldn't see your dress before the day. I haven't had chance to try it yet haha! Xx

Wow for free how good is that!
I can't believe you haven't tried it on yet, that would kill me!
If you decide to wear it cause your OH has already seen it you could always have it changed a little by a dressmaker :)

Can't wait to see pics :)

To be honest, it probs won't fit me by then, its a size 22 lol!! It does have a corset back but I'm hoping to be a 12/14 by my wedding day!! I will get some pics tonight :) xx

Ohh bugger. I'm not trying it on till my BM comes round so I'm afraid you will have to wait ladies xx

Is you're facebook private? The link won't work if it is. Can't wait to see it though xx

Does anyone have any suggestions for where to buy bridesmaid dresses, except wedding stores? Im hoping to keep it under $150 per dress, so Im thinking along the lines of mall stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->