wedding dresses

Lollip0p

Reaction score
Hi,

Im getting married next june, in Malta, and it suddenly dawned on me that i need to start looking for wedding dresses asap, but I havent a clue where to start, or what to look for etc
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well there are many places you can go to. Set up a budget on how much you want to spend then I recommend finding a shop that will allow you to try on dresses to find what you like that's in your range and go from there. I went to two shops before I found mine and actually the owner found it for me. I told her what I liked and she pulled it out. Once it was on I just knew it.

thanks

how long can i really leave it to get a dress? im hoping to loose some weight before hand

also my mum is paying for my dress, and she wont tell me what the budget is.....

do dress shops get booked up early?

In the US no-I went into one without an appointment and to the other I made the appointment a week beforehand. I live in a rural area so getting in wasn't a problem. It did take me 6 months to get my dress in, it depends on the designer and shop though. I ordered mine, some you can get off the rack but I am fairly tall and very thin-so that makes it harder. My friend bought hers off the rack right before her wedding it was beautiful on her, she had a three month engagement so ordering was not an option.

I managed to book an appointment at a dress shop in manchester 2 days in advance. I then booked another 24 hours in advance at a sample sale. This is where I got my dress. I wouldnt leave it much longer as if they have to order it in it can take a few months and then you have to have time for alterations. The best thing to do if you want to loose weight is try to get a dress with a lace back so that you can take it in or out easily.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->