• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wedding Flowers

Frankie

Reaction score
:thumbup: If anyone needs some advice or anything let me know :thumbup:

Do silk ones look real? Im ordering online so not gonna see them til the day before lol...

I've no idea what colour flowers to have, my dress is a creamy/ivory with silvery and goldish flowers on it. My bridesmaid's dress is called cafe, which is a silvery, bronzy gold. Any ideas?

Also my father-in-law to be has offered to pay for them, so we'll probably only be able to afford about 3 and a bit of greenery :rofl:

Do silk ones look real? Im ordering online so not gonna see them til the day before lol...

Dpends on how well the person who is making them in - theyve come a long way in the past 10 years so do look more realistic.

Make sure the company you go with are reputable before parting any money.

Ask them to send you a sample - have you got any types of flowers in mind?

I've no idea what colour flowers to have, my dress is a creamy/ivory with silvery and goldish flowers on it. My bridesmaid's dress is called cafe, which is a silvery, bronzy gold. Any ideas?

Also my father-in-law to be has offered to pay for them, so we'll probably only be able to afford about 3 and a bit of greenery :rofl:

General rule of thumb dont go for lillies other than Calla lillies as normal lillies i would associate with funerals. Calla Lillies (or peace lillies) are fine.

Maybe something along the lines of Vanilla Sky roses, stocks (which smell absolutely beautiful) a few peonies and a little foliage.

Roses

https://ashtonblooms.co.uk/images/vanilla-sky.jpg

Stocks

https://www.fiftyflowers.com/site_files/FiftyFlowers/Image/Product/Stock_Fresh_Flower_Cream_250.jpg

Peonies

https://www.polkadotbride.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/peonies.jpg

Are you a florist???

xx

Yay worked as a florist for 3 years !!! its really not that hard

Mean you could grow half the flowers you want for about a tenner, your tape, florist wire glue n glue gun and Oasis you can buy in Wilkinsons

You really do get ripped off off ya local florist like

girls, also have a look at origami flowers. They are the new up and coming thing right now :)

Dpends on how well the person who is making them in - theyve come a long way in the past 10 years so do look more realistic.

Im thinking of using Sarahs Flowers, they look nice on the website, dont think they have a shop though just online. Will look into the sample...

foam flowers look real and they're dead easy to arrange!

Im thinking of using Sarahs Flowers, they look nice on the website, dont think they have a shop though just online. Will look into the sample...

definitely ask for a sample of a flower which you are going to have I am sure if your parting with good money then they shouldnt mind, least youll get to keep the flowers afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->