Wedding ideas for less than 5 people!

kimbob89

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I've finally been to the registry office today and set a date for next May. We have decided to only have me, my OH, my mum and dad and my two kids. We have other family we could invite but we are not really close to them and dont feel comfortable having a lot of people there.

I have been looking at cute little outfits for my kids, myself and OH and a pink colour theme is emerging. I keep thinking..what's the point? There's barely going to be anyone there so why bother with the dress, flowers etc. But then I think it's still MY wedding day and I want it to be special and a day to remember. I have no idea what to do either after the ceremony either. I firstly thought to book a little private function room and just have a nice meal and the kids can run about freely. Then I feel like something is missing and kind of an anti climax. I feel sad in a way that I wont get to send invites and make little favours and decorate the room etc. It's weird because I dont have a big budget and dont really speak to many of my family so dont really have anyone to invite.

Anyway does anyone have any ideas of how I could make it more a special memorable day even though there's going to be barely anyone there!? Thanks.

How about a bbq or nice meal.

Sorry, I've just realised that you have replied. Yes, I was thinking about a nice meal could just go back to mine and have a BBQ and a little homemade cake or something. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->