Wedding rings

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
Okay i have been looking around for wedding rings and the ones i like are SO expensive however there are rings i like that arent classed as 'WEDDING RINGS' (which are a hell of a lot cheaper) does this matter?

i'm sure they add a few hundred ££££$$$$ on them just because they are stated as 'WEDDING' rings.

what Ring do you have/going to get etc

:wedding:

Mine isnt a traditional wedding ring as such and wasnt labeled as one.It still cost us but its Platinum with 3 diamonds.

Just have a look round and pick somthing that you like,it doesnt have to be a "wedding" ring.The way I looked at it is that its the one thing that you keep (apart from hubby lol) forever from your day and its always there with you so it has to be perfect for you.x

I have no idea for my own. Because my ring has a twist setting I don't know how other rings are going to look with them. Not sure if my band will have to twist as well? :shrug:

We'll see! I'm excited to go ring shopping! :happydance:

Hubby and I spent around 300€ on our rings, which are matching bands made out of platinum and rose gold, like this:

https://www.hawaiiantitaniumrings.com/images/medium/TITANIUM%20RING%20STYLE%2016%206MM%20ROSE%20GOLD_MED.jpg

They aren't classified as wedding rings where we purchased them and have held up really well. :thumbup:

Ive got a band with diamonds in, not sure it its out of the wedding ring section- thinks its more of an eternity ring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->