Wee Notions wraps

Lliena

Mummy of 2!
Reaction score
Just wondered if any of you ladies have any of their wraps and if so how do they fit size wise? Im looking at getting Avalon a medium that says it does 10-20lb but just a bit worried it might be too baggy on the bum or something as she is only right at the beginning of the size range now :)

The wraps are cut to fit over night nappies so they would be rather baggy over day nappies. They have three poppers at the hips and three poppers at the waist on each side so they are fairly adjustable. I ordered a medium when Tabitha was at the lower end of the size range and it looked absolutely huge when I opened it. It was fine over night nappies though.

It would be to go over a little lamb bamboo or a totsbots flexitot for nighttimes. I think flexitots are quite slimfitting though hmm...

Im selling a couple hun in my thread! I find them a good fit but logans now too big for them with his thunder thighs! I didnt put him in them untill he was about 3 months old tho so not sure on a younger baby.

Thank you I have found a girlie one on CNT I think im gonna get and if its a good fit I will then order a custom one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->