Wee notions

Hanna

Reaction score
For those of you who have one (or more than one :winkwink:), are they bulkier than other nappies? I quite fancy getting one but as autumn comes, it will mostly be worn under clothes and appears to be quite bulky.
What do you think?

X

The ai2 fit like ittis on logan, the wnos are a bit bulkier but the wnss arent too bad :D

They come up less bulky than my Issy's and the SS is trimmer than the OS. In fact I think the SS is really trim but I don't really have any nappies known for being trim so I don't know how they compare to something like an Itti.

I definitely think it's a wise investment though ;) and ours fit well under Jasper's dungarees.

The WNSS that I have is quite trim, probably only slightly bulkier than an Itti. The WNOS I have is bulkier than the SS, but that could be the insert I put in it :blush:

Certainly haven't had a problem getting the SS under most trousers :thumbup:

I had the 2 I have now made with the 4 layer inserts - they aren't bulky at all really, nothing like a BB for example! I don't have any problems under clothes

The one I am waiting for is a 6 layer insert, so maybe a little more but I doubt it will be a problem.

oh thanks. i have BG v3 & blueberry minkee one size - how do they compare to those?

I only have large BB minkees - so hard to compare, but the large BB and large WN are very similar in size laid flat, but much less fat for some reason, I dont really know why becasue the inserts are very similar, maybe the BB have more material making up the bum bit and so it kind of puffs up?!
I dont know why

I have a BBOS & a WNOS & I would say that they are quite similar in size with maybe the WNOS being slightly less bulky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->