Week 7 and wiped out - anyone else?

maybabydoll

Other
Reaction score
I'm only in week 7 and I'm totally exhausted. I don't remember this from previous pregnancies, but then I didn't have a lively 3 year old to look after too. Anyone else feeling this? Goodness knows how I'd manage another 33 weeks of no energy! Am hoping for a magical second trimester! :) x x

Hi Hun, I'm only 4weeks 3days but I'm totally wiped out was in bed by 9pm last night and even had a nap today! Think if has something to do with the 4 and 2 year old!

Ha! I think you're right ;) Am about to hit the hay at 9.30pm on a Saturday night! X x

I am 7 weeks and my boss has had to change my shifts for me :-(

I used to work 7-7.30 (long nhs shifts) but she has had to change my shifts to 7-1.30.

My morning sickness gets worse in the afternoon and I am ready for bed by 2pm lol.

It means working more days each week but I know it is my best option right now.

I hope that everybody finds some energy from somewhere in the next few weeks :hugs:

I am totally exhausted struggle to get through the day... I should go to be now I think.

I've just started to get my energy levels back this week (still not great but so much better)

It's much harder when you have another child/children to look after. I have found taking an organic spirulina has really helped my energy levels.

I took to going to bed when the kids do as my older son doesn't nap during the day so I don't have the option of an afternoon nap. Rest when you can. you're energy will increase in a few weeks xxx

I'm 7 weeks and exhausted all the time. I've been off work this week due to half term so goodness knows how I'll cope when I go back tomorrow. Ms wipes me out too.

I've been the same since about 7 weeks completely exhausted along with morning noon and night sickness and all the other horrible symptoms! :haha: (I had it way to lucky last pregnancy!) since 7 weeks I haven't gine one day without spewing up anything I eat several times over :S and tbh I just feel drained! I'm nearly 10 weeks now so hopefully it eases off soon!

Thanks all, glad to hear we are not suffering alone ;) I'm just amazed about how tired I feel. I did go to bed at 9.30 last night and slept through until my LO woke me up at 6.30. Going to do the same tonight! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->