Week Five of Pregnancy: every night I cry.

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
My days are busy busy busy lately. But when night falls, my son goes to sleep, and I have time and space for myself, I just find myself in tears. All my emotions bubble up. Just thinking about the past year and how I struggled with my health, had two miscarriages, and had my hopes and dreams dashed again and AGAIN. It hurt me worse then anything ever has before, and let me tell you, I've felt some pain in my day. I don't want it to happen again. It CAN'T happen again. And yet it's out of my control. I'm doing EVERYTHING I can. More then I ever have before. I just feel so much...I just FEEL SO MUCH. I got to let it go and just accept whatever. But I don't want to. I'm not afraid. I just...I just...want things to work out. So bad. :cry:

I hope everything works out for you earth mama. I know it's easy to say and difficult to do but try to enjoy your pregnancy. You're pregnant for now. No point in fretting about what could happen.

I wish you luck.

:hugs:

My days are busy busy busy lately. But when night falls, my son goes to sleep, and I have time and space for myself, I just find myself in tears. All my emotions bubble up. Just thinking about the past year and how I struggled with my health, had two miscarriages, and had my hopes and dreams dashed again and AGAIN. It hurt me worse then anything ever has before, and let me tell you, I've felt some pain in my day. I don't want it to happen again. It CAN'T happen again. And yet it's out of my control. I'm doing EVERYTHING I can. More then I ever have before. I just feel so much...I just FEEL SO MUCH. I got to let it go and just accept whatever. But I don't want to. I'm not afraid. I just...I just...want things to work out. So bad. :cry:

Im sorrt youre feeling like this

I too have had two back to back miscarriages and I took a very long time to come to terms with the fact that lightning can and dod strike twice.

With my third pregnancy I carried to term and worried constantly that I would lose her.

I am no pregnant again and am determined to enjoy this pregnancy for as long as it lasts. Ok im not enjoying being sick but you know what I mean.

All I can say is what will be will be. Whether you cry daily or enjoy it daily will not change the outcome so please try to enjoy the moment of being pregnant for however long it lasts. Look after yourself. Be kind to yourself. You've been through a lot. Give yourself the gift of cutting yourself a break. Xxx

Thanks for the words of wisdom ladies, I am actually rather positive most of the time but it's just when it gets night for some reason my tears just come and I feel very worried. I'm anxious a lot anyway, but trying to keep relaxed and composed. I was using exercise (cardio and strength training) to keep myself balanced and stress-free, and it does wonders for me, but then so many people told me not to exercise in these early weeks I got scared and now I don't have a way to release my stress in a positive way, it just churns away inside of me.

TRYING to enjoy this, so hard after multiple losses though. I worry I'm not feeling "pregnant enough" yet or something. :(

All I can say is what will be will be. Whether you cry daily or enjoy it daily will not change the outcome so please try to enjoy the moment of being pregnant for however long it lasts. Look after yourself. Be kind to yourself. You've been through a lot. Give yourself the gift of cutting yourself a break. Xxx

This ^^^

As hard as it sounds, the chances are we have no control over what happens and the best thing is to try not to let it get you so down and take each day as it comes! :hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->