Week late spotting worried and confused

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Well im a week late ive had a few symptoms like light headedness needing to pee a lot and my temps are high through not take for last 2 days. For 3 days i had very light brown spot once first thing in morning. And tonight ive had a small spot with maybe a pink streak in it. Ive not tested but my gut feeling was i was pregnant. With me being a week late is there a chance still its ib? Just with it being pink that's fresh blood.

I didnt confirm completely o as i ran out of opks but did temp and mark down cm. My chart is in my sig. Just really confused. Ive already had a cp this year and would be rubbish luck to have 2 :( i dont have cramps but my cp was really quick no cramps then suddenly cramps and af

Only thing to do is test and see if you're pregnant firstly. Even if it is and you're spotting there's still a good chance everything is ok

I agree. Take the test. Avoiding it won't change anything :( However, when I started bleeding a little with my first pregnancy (which was actually a miscarriage) the nurse on the hotline assured me that what is called "break through bleeding" can occur up to five weeks pregnant, and usually during the week that AF was due. So it could be that too. It's usually very light. As long as it doesn't get heavier...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->