Weekend break suggestions?

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
I'm thinking next yr me and oh will need a weekend away as we have had a lot on recently and could do with some adult time. I'm far from making any final decisions but was just wondering of anyone had any suggestions. We live in mk and can't drive so will have to get a train. I think oh would like a seaside town. A nice hotel preferably with a pool. Don't want to travel a million miles away coz of train prices too. Any form of suggestion (even if it doesn't totally match what in asking for) will b appreciated xx

Have a look on TravelZoo. They usually have some fab deals on hotel stays.

Not a seaside town and maybe a bit further than you wanted, but Bath is lovely for a short break and is probably my favourite for a couple of days away. There are some lovely hotels with Spas, but they can be quite expensive.

Also like Stratford upon Avon, still has some nice hotels and is usually cheaper than Bath.

Seaside wise, it may be too far for you, but Mumbles (just outside Swansea) is one of my favourite places. Perfect for a couple of days x

Not a seaside town and maybe a bit further than you wanted, but Bath is lovely for a short break and is probably my favourite for a couple of days away. There are some lovely hotels with Spas, but they can be quite expensive.

Also like Stratford upon Avon, still has some nice hotels and is usually cheaper than Bath.

I stayed at both of those places for a few days each at various points when I lived in Scotland and absolutely loved them. Lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->