Weenotions

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Don't know if you all know but Suzanne is now back from maternity( i presume)
And they have some gorgeous new Organic nappies on

Just ordered one my self they look lovely, i have gone for a lucky dip as i was spoilt for choice LOL

Yup open for business again. Igot a couple of pockets through last week. Im loving the new embroidery designs they have brought in, especially the lion.

The lion looks gorgeous on the orange, think am gonna get some pockets/wraps with desins on for summer to show off

Seems such a shame to hide them
Are the pockets ok?
I have a minki and I hate it so was bit put off pockets TBH

Soz late reply, only jus noticed the reply lol. Dont worry my first pocket was a minki too and Ihate it, its so hue and bulky I cant get a single pair of trousers over it. I even tried again recently and got a couple of Yoyos which are very slim, but the rise is about 3" to high so again useless, they are bigger than my own underwear.

The weenotions are my fav pockets, you can stick load on for night use if you want, or just a bit for a slimmer day time nappy. Tey arnt the slimist but a LOT better than minkis! I have about 7 diff makes of pockets now, and normally I love the fact they look so trim. Noah never wears trousers now, cause I always want to show them off!

LOl is ok Cat
BTW why you still here? you should be deep breathing and all that pants by now!!
Just got Jacks organic through this morning and i love it, so cute, is red with and elephant on it
Now bills have gone outta the bank am gonna look at getting another and a pocket
Also am loving the Momma commune site

Been banned by OH from talking about nappies now:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"