Weigh Ins

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies-

I've been a vegan for 1 week now. I made the change for ethical reasons and the health benefits (not really as a weight loss strategy). I have been tracking my weight though just to see.

I have been weighing myself each morning and sometimes during the day, because my scale is in the hall outside of my bathroom. I'm noticing in the morning I weigh one thing, and in the evening I weigh almost 5lbs more. Even though I'm wearing similar things when I weigh myself and going to the bathroom really regularly etc.

Do I "go with" my AM or PM weight and should I worry about the fluctuation?

The fluctuation is normal. When you WI in the evening you've eaten and drank throughout the day which makes your weight go up :flower:

I don't think it matters when you officially WI as long as you are consistent on the time of day. Personally I like the lower number so I do my official WI in the morning :blush:

I agree with Vickie. I love weighing in a morning cos my weight sometimes fluctuates by 5 lbs!! I do drink 3 litrs of water per day though!

I even worked my hours at work after maternity leave to fit around my morning weight watchers meeting!!

they say the best time of day to weigh yourself is first thing in the morning after you have emptied your bladder and or bowels and to weigh yourself butt nekked. that way you get your true body weight.
obviously not ideal if you are a part of a slimming club lol

Haha!! I'm sure the old ladies at my ww class would love that!!!!! Can you imagine their faces!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->