Weight changes during cycle?

WishnandHopn

Reaction score
Do you find your weight fluctuates predictably during your cycle? This morning at 6 dpo I'm 2 lbs less than I was at 3 dpo. Of course a lot of things can affect body weight, but 2 lbs is big difference in morning weight for me, and I haven't deviated from my usual routine.

I feel like this could be related to progesterone. Could less bloating and water retention be an early sign that my progesterone is dropping already, and AF is on the way? I sure hope not... :shrug:

I'm always a couple of pounds heavier between O and AF - I think it's water weight from water retention / bloating. I hate it!

I think it's entirely too difficult to tell.

Fun fact: Your metabolism ticks up by a small percentage during your TWW.

Oh yeah I heard that...partly from using more energy to keep your temp higher. Could partly explain why I am starving during the tww!

Ask4joy...did you get married this week?! Congrats!!!

I notice that I tend to get more bloated right before AF!

Oh yeah I heard that...partly from using more energy to keep your temp higher. Could partly explain why I am starving during the tww!

Ask4joy...did you get married this week?! Congrats!!!

Yes! On our honeymoon now! Thank you! :)

Yes! I can gain anything from 1-2kg around O time. Its water retention. I always know when O is close because my wedding ring feels too tight :) It's horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->