Weight gain/loss question

Emsabub

Reaction score
Hi all :)

Just a quick question, how much weight should I have put on by now? I was 195lbs at my booking appt at 10 weeks and am just under that now after treating myself to compensate (when it dropped down to 187) but everyone I know thinks they are right and say I should have put on much more by now. Should I be worried? She does kick me and move quite a bit during the day & night but I can't help but feel like I'm hurting her :(
Is there anybody else at least in the same situation?

There's a rough guideline for how much weight you should gain but everyone is different. I am 28 weeks and 1kg light than I was at my booking in appt, even though I have a huge bump! I was sick until about 4-5 months though, so Im guessing this is why I am lighter now than before.

As long as your eating enough, feeling ok, feeling baby and baby is measuring ok then you don't need to worry about it.

I'm exactly the same down to the numbers.

I weighed 195lbs just before my BFP and weigh exactly the same today, in spite of my massive twins bump. I've been down as low as 189 but can't seem to drag myself over the 195 mark for long (I've gained and lost the same 2lbs about six times).

I've been trying to focus on eating healthy food instead of eating to gain weight, and the babies certainly don't seem to be suffering!

Well that's the most important thing, as long as they're not suffering and growing okay it's alright! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->