weight gain?

celestek89

Reaction score
Anyone else gaining heaps already?? I've put on 2 kilos! I was really little before hand so its really showing! I haven't had any sickness, I just want to eat ALL THE TIME!! I wake up hungry in the middle of the night and cant go back to sleep until I've had something to eat. Please tell me I'm not alone. I feel like I'm going to be a blimp by the time I'm full term! :toothpick:

I haven't weighed myself but I'm pretty sure I've put on loads of weight already.. I can see it and feel it. Im only 4/5 weeks and I'm already hungrier and eating more, cant imagine what I'll be like through the rest if my pregnancy! Going to try and swap in the pasta, chips etc for food thats a bit healthier! I have a bad addiction to fast food haha I'm surprised I'm not overweight yet!

I gained 1.5 kg at 10 weeks.
It's weight I needed to gain, and I also weighed myself fully clothed ;)
2 kg is fine, don't worry about it!

I weighed an extra 5lb at 10 weeks (I think that's around 2kg) but since then my sickness has stopped so I've been able to eat healthier and I feel great. I haven't weighed myself since so don't know for sure but think the weight gain has slowed down. It'll even out over the 40 weeks I'm sure.

Thanks ladies, you've made me feel a lot better! I also work in a pub, so I have pub food around me constantly. It makes my fruit seem so boring haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->