• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weight Gain

emmalj80

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wondered if anyone was in the same boat as me, before i fell pregnant ive been activly trying to lose weight, im about 2 stones over weight it had been coming off quite nicely.
Now i know im not meant to be on diet, but what with being really careful about what i put in my mouth (extreme morning noon and night sickness) i had expected to either stay the same or maybe even lose a little but ive been gaining half a pound almost a day and im only 7+3 weeks gone, Has anyone else had this trouble, im eating really well lots of fruit but portions little and often.
So worried im going to get so huge you couldnt tell that i was pregnant.

Thanks for reading and sorry for ranting.

Emma

Hey luv,

I was at weight watchers before I found out I was preggo and so know how you feel. I'm massive to begin with, so really don't want to be piling on the weight more than I should be.

my doc told me I should be eating around 2300 calories per day. I was on around 1200 before when I was dieting, but with the sickness and nausea I've had for the last few weeks, I reckon I'd be lukcy to be getting 1800 calories a day, yet I've managed to put on about 3lbs and I'm 8 weeks tomorrow.

Speak to your GP/Midwife if you're worried and they'll be able to give you an idea?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->