Weight loss fist month after birth - yours?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Is this average?

I've lost 3 stone (42lb) since Megan was born! Obviously that includes bump but I've no idea what I was straight after just know what I was a couple of hours before she came in to the world.

:D

I was 8 stone before being preggo. Before she was born I was 10 stone 4 lbs. The day after she was born I was 10 stone 4lbs! :rofl: Now Im 9stone... and not losing any anytime soon.

if i remember right i went from 9 1/2st pre pregnancy, 14st by the end of it and it took me about 6mths to get down to 10 1/2st, which i cant seem to get past. 3st in a month is good going though!!

I was about 12 as I'd lost some weight before - in labour ward I was 15 half stone and Im now 12 half stone!

:o wouldnt complain lol wish i could lose weight that quick lol

Just made me think because SC said last night I'd lost loads of weight rather than saying Id lost my bump!

I was 9st pre preg, 11st at full term .. went to about 9st 7lb's within the week, and im struggling to shift that bit :lol:

I weighed 100lbs pre pregnancy, 155lbs at term, and two weeks after she was born I was down to 120lbs. And now at 6 weeks I'm down to 103lbs :happydance:

I never weighed myself when I was pregnant but at my first weighing when I was about 8 weeks I was 9.5stone and in the first 2 weeks I went from 11.5st down to 10st but I can't seem to lose any more :( x

I put on 4 and 1/2 stone (eeek) during pregnancy. 2 stone came off in the first 2 weeks (1st was baby, amniotic fluid and placenta and I think the 2nd stone was mostly water retention as my body seemed to deflate all over!) and I've only lost 3 lbs in the last 6 weeks...so having to pull the running shoes on now to get rid of the rest.

Lx

I was 9st pre pregnancy 11st 2lb full term and 2 days after having him was 9st 7lb, managed to get that to 9st 4lb, but can't shift the rest.

i was 11st before Isabelle still from kaitlin:dohh: went up to 12stone down to 11 again after birth now im 10stone wanna lose another 7lbs though:)

I don't feel like i've lost any!! about half a stone but that was all baby!!

I wonder if it's because i'm breast feeding. I know some women don't lose until they stop breast feeding. How cruel is that!!

I was 57kg at 9 weeks and 75kg the day they induced me. On thurs i was 67kg so not lost much in fact that 8kg was prob baby fluid and Placenta!

before ffion was born i weighed 14st 4, 6 weeks after i weighed 12st 10, now im back up to 14st+

i was 7 n 3/4 stone pre pregnancy, was about 9 n 3/4 when was about to pop, and now 9 stone, cant seem to lose any more either! its frustrating! lol x

I put on 2 stone, and I have lost 2 and a half stone in the 2 weeks she has been here!!

Not Bad!!

Monday is 3 weeks since Grady came! And as of today, I'm already back at my pre-pregnancy weight!
And hoping it keeps coming off!!! :rofl:

I lost tons within the first couple weeks after birth. I stil have the last few pounds hanging on though.

I lost 30 pounds the first week alone and now I have probably gained it all back!! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->