Weight loss fist month after birth - yours?

I gained 35lbs in pregnancy and lost about 15 in the first month :lol: It just melted off, it's the last 10 I had a problem with.

I lost 30lbs in the first 3 weeks, but nothing after that in the first month.

I gained 4 stone in pregnancy, and so far have lost 2 stone, with the odd pound dropping off here and there. What I weigh depends on when I went to the toilet last lol... im not too regular anymore!

I was about 9 stone and 10 pounds pre-pregnancy and 11 stone and 8 pounds at term. A couple of days after giving birth, I was 10 stone and 3 pounds (my baby was nearly 10 pounds!). I am now down to 9 stone and 6 pounds.

I lost 23 pound the first 2 weeks and now nothing,,,, nada..... but I am a fattie and eat galaxy for breakfast :rofl:

Well done Wobbles ! :dance:

I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, and was quite quick after having Ben.:happydance:

So, can someone please explain to me why I still can't comfortably wear pre-pregnancy jeans???:dohh::rofl:

I was 8 and a half stone pre pregnancy and then shot up to over 12 stone when i was pregnant and am now 9 and 3/4s ish this last stone is being a bugger to shift, i've taken to smoking instead of eating sounds bad i know but it seems to be working lol kills my appetite and i've never been addicted so i know i can pick it up and drop it whenever. I've found carrying lilly and rocking her in my arms has rly tonned my mummy tummy which is just as well cos i've got no time to do excersise or anything of the sort lol. x

I was 8 and a half stone pre pregnancy and then shot up to over 12 stone when i was pregnant and am now 9 and 3/4s ish this last stone is being a bugger to shift, i've taken to smoking instead of eating sounds bad i know but it seems to be working lol kills my appetite and i've never been addicted so i know i can pick it up and drop it whenever. I've found carrying lilly and rocking her in my arms has rly tonned my mummy tummy which is just as well cos i've got no time to do excersise or anything of the sort lol. x

:( sorry but I find it sad that you feel the need to take up smoking to control your appitite, there is loads of other ways and you have to think of your health for your baby..also smoking skinks and is a really un sociable habbit, and you might not think you will get addicted but there is a huge possibility you will :( dont mean to lecture but I was shocked when I read that. but its your choice x

eeek! I was 9 stone 10 pre-preg, just before she was born I was just over 15 stone! :-S and today I am 14 stone 4, so don't think I've actually lost any weight since she was born, just her weight and placenta etc etc.
Hoping I'll start losing weight soon as I'm eating healthily and not too much and breastfeeding so I'm not going to be happy if I don't! xxx

i've 2 stone off what i was before i got pregnant.. so its about 3/4 since pregnancy weight! well done you! :hugs:

I had my little one 5 weeks ago. PP I was 10 stone, when I gave birth I was 12 stone. Lost 1 stone straight after birth, then 1/2 stone in the next 2 weeks. The last couple of weeks I've been eating really well and walking loads but have lost nothing. Looks like the last 1/2 stone could be hanging around, like it does for a lot of us :-(

Update - i read on the internet that drinking loads of water would help, as it helps metabolise the fat. Didn't know whether it would work but in the last week i've lost 2 pounds, without changing anything else. Maybe it will help finally shift the last few pounds.

Agree with nmwb78 though - hips def much wider, I won't be fitting in my PP jeans again, that's for sure.

I was 58 kgs before preg (UK size 6). 84 kgs before delivery. 76 kgs after delivery. Now I'm 60 kgs. I'm working on loosing the extra 2 kgs, but will never fit in my pre-preg clothes as my hips r much wider & my boobs r 1 cup larger although I didnt breast feed. Now I'm size 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->