weight loss myth?

And note to mervs mum and beltane, the drug that helps you lose weight also causes anal leakage which is as disgusting as it sounds (it helps fat pass through your system unprocessed so it kind of leaks out...)

I read that.....does sound pretty nasty.....apparently you need to make sure you take changes of clothes with you....eeewwww....

It is not uncommon to hold some weight as reserve when you're breastfeeding. I was 9st 10lbs before baby number 3 and 12 st 7lbs just before the birth, and, three months later I am 10st 2lbs. I was stuck on 11st for weeks and weeks and then, slowley, it fell off, but I am not expecting the last half stone to go for a while yet. I attempted to diet but it affected the volume of milk I produced so I am back on the choccies (shame!).

i find if i weigh myself before i feed lucas it makes a slight difference lol

I was 8st pre pregnancy, over 11 before i gave birth ( i gave up weighing myself in disgust after i reached 11st)

Erm...I wish I weighed 11stone:blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 stone for me is perfect BMI and thats my aim to get back to!!! :D

Not what you wanna hear... but I stopped bf about 3 wks ago and the weight just dropped off me and my hips got smaller. I thought it was weird cos I'd never heard of it before, I thought it was the bf made you lose weight.

ps my hair is getting thinner though so it's not all good.

And note to mervs mum and beltane, the drug that helps you lose weight also causes anal leakage which is as disgusting as it sounds (it helps fat pass through your system unprocessed so it kind of leaks out...)

I read that.....does sound pretty nasty.....apparently you need to make sure you take changes of clothes with you....eeewwww....

Oh! I didn't know you were talking about Alli. It's been over the counter here for over a year or more. I tried it it did nothing for me other than being afraid to fart! It basically scares you into eating a fat free diet. *sigh*

Oh! I didn't know you were talking about Alli. It's been over the counter here for over a year or more. I tried it it did nothing for me other than being afraid to fart! It basically scares you into eating a fat free diet. *sigh*

:rofl:

im lucky aswell, i was 8st before i got preg, got up to about 9st preg and now am 8st 4...not bad at all

i wouldnt take that pill girlies, back in the day of my eating...problems, i considered taking that but read that it makes u poo ur pants!!! not a good luck haha, skinny with a shitty bum!

x

I stood on the scales and got my hubby to hold my knockers up to see how much I weighed without them.....they weigh 8lbs :smug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Seriously??? I'm gonna try that!!!

I was 11st before, went up to 14st 9lbs at my heaviest preg weight and now I'm 12st 10lbs. I just wanna get back to 11st!!!! Actually, I'd even be happy with 11.5!!! I swear my boobs weigh a tonne as well.

I stood on the scales and got my hubby to hold my knockers up to see how much I weighed without them.....they weigh 8lbs :smug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Seriously??? I'm gonna try that!!!

I was 11st before, went up to 14st 9lbs at my heaviest preg weight and now I'm 12st 10lbs. I just wanna get back to 11st!!!! Actually, I'd even be happy with 11.5!!! I swear my boobs weigh a tonne as well.

We sound very similar Neece - I went to 14st dead from 11st 3 and I'm 11st 12 now - I want to be 10st 8 which is my wedding day weight but I'd be happy with 11st 3 again!!

Get them boobs weighed!!!! :happydance:

Hmm, I wonder how much my boobs weigh? More first thing in the morning when they're at their fullest lol!

I was 12st 6lb pre-pregnancy and went up to at least 14st 2 - I didn't weigh myself in the last two weeks! I was 13st last Friday. I'm looking forward to getting into a good exercise routine when I'm ready and want to get down to about 11st I think, but I'm in no rush at this point, very early days yet. No way would I touch that pill, sounds horrible!! Sensible, sustainable weight loss is infinitely preferable in so many ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->