Weight Loss - New Me (New Baby?!?!?!)

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hey Girls,
I'm starting to my own weight loss thread in the hope you'll help and support me in this hard and tedious journey.
After being poisoned in Egypt some time ago i put on a lot of weight. I've now been trying to loose that weight for OMG a long time like maybe 18 months 2 years. To be honest to start with i didn't even try but then the longer into ttc i got the more i wanted to to try and help.

I'm 5'6". Before the holiday at my lightest I was under 9 stone.
I started at my heaviest at 14st (196lbs). My goal is 10 st (140lbs) I am now down to 11st 11lbs and am pushing to get that bit further.

I've tried the fad diets like rosemary conley, weight watchers but to be honest just hated the whole counting points and weighing out measurements of foods it was such a chore. At one stage I even tried lighter life to avoid food all together - yeah bad idea my body loved food so much i passed out after just over a week of not eating ARGH

So i found that just cutting out crap like crisps and goodies and eating before 7pm was the best way to go. I was eating good foods not too fatty all made from scratch and it seems to be doing the trick but i am now stuck at the weight i am and have no idea how to give my body that kick start.

Hope you'll all join me on my journey

Anna x x

ok so one week in and down 2lbs thanks to wii fit! YAY x

wow your doing great!!!! keep at it, not much to go now :hug:

thanks hun it's been a long trip but the wii has help me beat that platue as i got stuck at 11st11lbs for ages!

still pushing it every night on the wii fit and hoping it's working i must say i'm feeling a lot better in myself so it's doing something at least!

i'm not very good at it i must admit but using the wii fit makes it feel like a game vs going to the gym and it being a chore!

hey girls,
weight loss isn't going well right now hense the lack of posts i need a bit of inspiration to be honest hubby is out to the gym every morning but i just don't like the gym as there's no pool and that's what i like doing maybe half hour in the gym then an hour in the pool or classes etc. so the wii fit isn't going great either it's too much like a game than a trainer i'm thinking about getting the new wii active.
what do you think?

Keep it up hun, you've got past your block so don't give up!

I'm really slacking in the exercise department, I just haven't found anything I like enough to stick with. I might try skipping and as Violet grows up, we can make it into a game :rofl:

skipping is suppose to be ace. swimming too as you can help her learn to swim!

I didn't know you'd started a weight loss journal, u never told me :p lol

I think you've done amazing to loose so much babe, my target weight is the same as your so hoping we can help each other :hugs:

Hey Chick
yeah i kinda started this so long ago but i havne't been doing so well and too guilty to come on and admit that oops

i really need to sort myself out now though.
I'm going to up the exercise now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->