Weight loss tablets and supplements etc

starlight1

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone takes anything to help with there weightloss? I have tried a few t5 things like that but they make you feel like your on drugs like made my heart beat really fast etc and I hated it so I don't want anything like that but if anyone knows of anything that will just help a little with the weight loss I would appreciate it. Xx

there is not really any pill to take to help really. Just eat as clean as you can, drink plenty of water and watch the calorie intake - couple that with exercise and you're ready to loose the lbs :)

to find out the optimum amount of calories you need to eat you'll have to work out your BMR/TDEE and then decide how much weight you'd like to loose and calculate it that way :) don't eat too little as it's just as bad as not eating enough.

if you loose weight steadily you are more likely to maintain it too

No, they are not really meant for people who aren't already at low body fat levels and need that extra edge.

You can drink green tea/black coffee and basically get the same effect. A lot cheaper.

i take phentramin-d. its really good. and kills your appetite. i lost about 10lbs the first week taking it but i then missed some pills and it all messed up and ive gained some of it back again :( im going to start taking them again today so hopefully it will help me lose some more.

I wouldn't take anything! You don't really know what truly are in diet pills. Also if your ttc like me or pregnant then you don't know how safe they are!

You can try to eat an apple before your meal. Actually any fruit or vegetable works but apples have a natural appetite suppressant. Eating a piece of fruit or veggie before each meal really helps with over eating and won't make you feel bad like those pills

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->