Weight Loss

xSarah84x

Reaction score
I need to loose weight

Im getting married this November and want to loose some fatty bits!!
ive had 3kids and the youngest is 10months

im a size 12 (i know im not big) but i need to loose weight on my hips thighs and stomach along with (ive just noticed) the fatty at the top of my ribs (under boobs)

and tips???
my dress size is 10

I'm a size 12 too but am too wobbly in certain places :D So I know what you mean.

If you can get to a gym you need to do a combo of cardio and weights. The more muscle you have, the more efficiently your body burns fat. If you join a gym then usually they offer an induction session and you can ask the personal trainer to plan you a workout.

Before I joined my gym, I used to do Davina's workout DVDs. I really liked them and got good results by doing them 3 x a week.

Don't bother eating 'low fat' foods because they just make up for the taste with sugar :) Just eat a sensible balanced diet - eating little and often is better than eating 3 big meals :)

We watched a programme on TV last night - his aim was to live longer and cut his risk of heart disease etc but a pleasant side effect was good weight loss! In 5 weeks he lost almost a stone. Me and DH are going to do this starting next week - you basically eat normally but 2 days each week you only eat 500 calories.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01lxyzc/Horizon_20122013_Eat_Fast_and_Live_Longer/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-19112549

I wouldn't do it if you're not in good health already or on medication though, just to be safe.

Congrats on your wedding, hope you have a fabulous day!!

Eat healthy??? lol the only healthy thing i eat is apples and grapes
i dont like vegs etc (im a fussy eater)

im trying my best to cut out ALL crisps (i can eat upto 3-4pkts a day) and fizzy juice!!

starting tomorrow im just going to have cereal (weetabix) for brekki lunch and dinner (for a week) along side exercise (work out and a run) and see how this works out.

its more my hips and my stomach from having kids and tone up my thighs

Haha I am bad with fruit, just not fussed by it. But since getting a blender it's been easier to have it because you just chuck it all in together and make a smoothie :)

Oooh I would be very careful about exercising on such a low amount of food :( You can actually slow your metabolism and make your body think you are starving, thus it'll hang onto the fat. Also if you aren't consuming enough calories then you exercise anyway you might end up fainting, bad headaches etc :( If you're going to exercise your body needs a mix of slow-release carbs and protein, so maybe switch to porridge for brekkie, veggie soup for lunch then ham/tuna salad etc for dinner.

If you need to tone up, then you def need to do weights, and if you're going to do weights you def need to eat protein, otherwise the body won't be able to build up your muscles, thus not really toning!

Sorry to lecture!! DH used to be a personal trainer and knocked all my bad dieting/exercising habits out...well maybe not all, I just bought a pizza and a chocolate mousse haha :D Diet starts NEXT WEEK honest!

Do you exercise any kind or something like that?

I need to loose weight

Im getting married this November and want to loose some fatty bits!!
ive had 3kids and the youngest is 10months

im a size 12 (i know im not big) but i need to loose weight on my hips thighs and stomach along with (ive just noticed) the fatty at the top of my ribs (under boobs)

and tips???
my dress size is 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->