Weight loss?

Nibblenic

Reaction score
Is weight loss a problem or an indication of one?

I so far have lost 7lbs since I ovulated, I am overweight, infact I am just over the line into obese, by 3lbs.

Im eating a combination of balanced meals and high calorie snacks as well as some high sugar juice drinks. I am not being sick, im not really limiting my portions. I am eating when im hungry which at the minute is about 5-6times a day.

If i was still trying to lose weight, i would be less concerned but I knocked that on the head after the first 3lbs

In terms of a percentage to my overall body weight it isnt that bad. I weight roughly 190lbs

What do you think im considering ringing the midwife but dont want to be crazy. I dont think i could be eating much more anyway, so is unexplained weightloss an issue?

A lot of women lose weight at the beginning for various reasons, so I wouldn't be worried about it at this point. Maybe just bring it up at your appointment. :)

if you're eating less calories than you normally would or are eating healthier than you normally would then I'm sure thats the reason. either way, even tho were not "eating for 2" our bodies are working hard right now pumping extra blood and all the other things that are happening, I'm sure that burns extra calories. It could even be your bodies way of trying to get ready for baby and have a healthy pregnancy since our bodies are really smart and know what they're supposed to do, it honestly could just be your body saying hey if we lose a little bit of our extra weight it will make things so much better for baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->