Weight Watchers, lifestyle change? Desperately need advice!

amygwen

Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline
Reaction score
So, I've done Weight Watchers five different times in the past five years and each time I have lost weight but have given up. The first time I was in WW, I lost 60 lbs and kept it off, although I wasn't drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day, I wasn't eating any veggies or fruits, I was pretty much starving myself.. now, I'm on WW and my leader is constantly saying "This is NOT a diet, it is a lifestyle change" which you think would be enough advice but I cannot change my habits. I weigh in on Thursdays, and then I go out to eat right after and PIG OUT, then I pig out on the weekend until Monday, then I go days with starving myself, (not starving but not eating healthily) and I feel terrible because I would hate to lose weight this way, but I can't get into the habit of changing my lifestyle?!

How do you do it!? I'm getting so frustrated and really want to get on the right track but I can't get myself not to pig out on the weekend..

change things slowly.

its taken me months on end to get out of little bad habits.
fo example i loved fast food/take away, took me about 5/4 months to cut out one! But i did it. Now am down to only 1 or even none a month.
as for drinking water i started losing weight in jan, wasn't till end of april i started to drink more water id usually live on 1-2 glasses a day have done that for as long as i remember.
i started to up my water half a glass a day, then a whole glass a day now i can drink 3l plus a day.

as for pigging out on weekends again the same small slow changes.
took me months to stop seeing weekend as a binge time.
have you tried eating 6 meals a day but smaller then plus your snacks? Feel likeyouve not stopped al day itsbetter than 1 large pig out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->