Weight watchers VS Slimming world

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
Is there a difference?

Have decided that with my 30th bday fast approaching next month that im going to deal with it by making it my starting point to lose weight (actually alot of weight :dohh:) and actually feel confident in myself again :blush:

Just wondered if there was any real difference in the two and wondered what your experiances with either have been?

:hugs:

I did WW a few years ago and lost over 2 stone. I gave up because i could no longer live my life by points. I started SW 3 weeks and have nearly lost a stone already. I was so sceptical but so glad i joined. You never go hungry and can still pretty much still eat everything. So SW gets my vote for being the better of the two. But i think its really down to personal preference.

I know both ww and sw have had a bit of a revamp recently. If you had asked me before i would of said ww was the best, but i got a leaflet in a mag about sw and it looks so much easier than it used to and all the types of food you can eat!

I'll prob do a bit more research into it after i give birth to shift the baby weight so you'll have to let me know how your doing =]
x

I have been doing SW for about 4 months and have lost over 30lbs. I couldn't do WW coz am crap at counting points!!! x

i go to sw but iv never been ww i heard with ww you have a certain amount of points and once you have used them you cant eat anything else for the day!! with sw there is so much free food you can eat all day long so dont go hungry, i have been going for 2 weeks and iv lost 8lbs in that time!! i went before i fell pregnant with kai and i was there i think 10 weeks and lost a stone and a half there but i stopped when i fell pregnant, im so glad to be back there now though!

I've not tried WW but I did SW at home with just the books and managed to shed some weight that wouldn't go when I was calorie counting. It's all the free food and inventive ways of making things that kept me motivated as it didn't feel too repetitive or restrictive.

ww for me! because of the way i eat i can have fish and chips / chocolate bars / crisps / wine!!!! i can go out for boozy dos and meals out. hee hee!!! i did slimming world once last year but i hated it. i need to be able to have meat with potatoes and pasta. plus i put on 1/2 pound in the first week. sod that for a lark! it all depends what your eating habits / styles are. i am a bit naughty with WW. i have no point soup through the day and then just gorge myself on whatever i want on an evening. x xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->