Weightloss before TTC - Crosstrainer?

Amygdala

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

This is copied from the Wellbeing forum but I thought there might be people here who never go there (like me) but still might be able to help me out...
After literally years of resolving to go to the gym tomorrow and never ever finding the time or motivation I've decided that the way forward might be a home cross trainer (or elliptical trainer, same thing, right?).
I was wondering if anyone had one and how they like it? I don't want to spend too much money but I know I wouldn't use one that felt wonkey or uncomfortable. I really don't want to spend £200 on a machine that does nothing but gather dust and take up room. :nope: So if the cheaper ones are crap I'll probably invest in a gym membership after all and just try and kick myself there. :D
But does anyone here have one that they like? Even if it's a more expensive one, it'd be good to get an idea...

Thanks!

I don't have a cross trainer or any other gym equipment at home, but I did join the gym in May. I did manage to get a cheaper membership as that's apparently the slowest time of year for sales, but I'm glad I joined. You can use the other machines to keep the variety there and there's the social aspect of meeting new people, going to classes with others etc. If you're in the gym you do feel the need to put the effort in as you feel like everyone is watching you (even though they aren't I'm sure!), whereas if I'd bought a cross trainer for home I would probably never use it as there isn't that feeling that everyone knows what you are/aren't doing. Maybe it would be worth reading some reviews for variously priced cross trainers as well as checking out what a few local gyms have to offer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->