Weightloss Tip!!!!!

dreamer_88

Two gorgeous girls
Reaction score
This is going to sound exteemely hard to beleive, but my husband is a body builder and i HATE it when hes right, but he eats quite a bit of peanut butter and there was 2 days klast week where i ate loads of the stuff and felt guilty especially after looking at calorie content!!!! Anyway those two days I lost 2 pounds in just those 2 days!! He says its something to do with the monosaturates or something the good fats help u burn the bad fats, i have a big table spoon mid afternoon the last couple of days, was ill on monday so havent weighed myself since but he keeps telling me to eat it, would reccomend eating a jar a day or something though haha!! xx

I'm allergic to peanuts but I'm so tempted to try this :haha:. Congrats on the weight loss :)

haha its nothing major i think this is my 'supposed to be' weight so any thing extra is a bonus!! is there a none peanut beanut butter? like theres quorn and stuff for none meat eaters? xxx

haha I have peanut butter everyday in my lunchtime sandwich, I don't know if it has helped though!

I'm allergic to peanuts but I'm so tempted to try this :haha:. Congrats on the weight loss :)

Try almond butter? Coconut oil can also help with weight loss like this. The type of fat that is in it raises your metabolism to help you burn extra fat!

Weight loss is calories in, calories out.

That being said, yes, PB (or almond butter, if allergic) is one of the oldest tricks in the book because it is one of the best nutrients you can fuel your body with. 100 calories of peanut butter contains healthy satiating fats whereas 100 calories of say, those diet snack packs, is just full of processed crap, pure carbohydrates, which do not satisfy the body and lead to blood sugar spikes and increased cravings (hence eating more calories).

Enjoy!

im getting through a jar a week ........ hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"