Weightwatchers online!

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Has anyone done ww online, my friend started it last week and is so impressed with the website and how u can track the foods u have like a diary and there are recipe ideas on there etc

I was thinking of joining but was hoping for some opinions first, it does seem quite impressive

It is really really good as long as you have the motivation to do it without going to the meetings, I really didn't have enough motivation myself. The website is really good though, I really liked it xx

It is really really good as long as you have the motivation to do it without going to the meetings, I really didn't have enough motivation myself. The website is really good though, I really liked it xx

Same here i needed the meetings to motivate me lol. I did monthly pass so i attended the meetings and could use alot of the website facilities wihtout havnig to pay any extra, i used to track my food on there aswel as writing it down in my journel.

I loved the online version as was too busy to make meetings. You have to be honest with yourself and document everything. I did lose weight but I did find the points counting became obsessive, but I think thats because I like total control when doing things.

My MIL got it for us... but I gave up on my diet.
But I did find the website really great, providing it's the same for Canada and the UK...
Fitness trackers, recipes, journals to keep track of your daily and weekly allowances, also has a part where you can put in what you're making and it breaks everything down and tells you the points.
there are lots of other things too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->