Weightwatchers?

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
Okay i have come to the point where i just want this weight gone so im debating if i should go to weightwatchers.. I dont really want to go to the meetings so is there any otherway i mean i know you can join online but thats exspensive isnt it? I want the books aswell to follow them by ahh im just confused please help guys im probably not even making sence cause im just rambling on :dohh: lol

You can buy the books on ebay!

The meetings are good though and so is the online thingy

otherwise...go on the weight watchers site, print the voucher for free registration/half price first meeting. It will only cost you 3 quid and they give you a little folder with all the info you need. You can also buy cook books/shopping guide right there at the first meeting.
Then just don't go back if you don't want to...

otherwise...go on the weight watchers site, print the voucher for free registration/half price first meeting. It will only cost you 3 quid and they give you a little folder with all the info you need. You can also buy cook books/shopping guide right there at the first meeting.
Then just don't go back if you don't want to...

Ahh okay i would of rather done it that way but i dont have a printer :( thanks anyways.

Can't you get someone to print one of for you? :hugs:

Let me have a look at some bits on ebay (they are what i had and are brilliant, really helpful!) and i'll come back to you :)

They do vouchers in The Sun for free registration, so you would pay £5.50 for the folder thingy then anything else that you wanted to buy. Theres lots of websites where you can get points values and stuff off

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Weight-Watch...eauty_Dieting_Slimming_ET?hash=item439bdf4e68

That's what i got when i started it a couple of years ago. All the books are SO helpful. Then you've got the WW website too :) I'm not sure if you wanted brand new or not though, the above link is for a used one but doesn't seem to bad?

https://ukladyluck1.piczo.com/?cr=5

The above website is also fab too. I've always used it.

hi mummy-to-be,

just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your weight loss so far and wish you lots of luck on your weightloss journey!
i too am trying to lose weight, hopefully so we can start ttc early next year.i'm currently using the tesco ultraslim shakes(tesco's version of slimfast)alongside a couple of healthy meals and snacks per day,so far all is going well.just started this past wednesday so i shall be weighing myself this wednesday:thumbup:

best of luck to you.YOU CAN DO IT:happydance:

hi mummy-to-be,

just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your weight loss so far and wish you lots of luck on your weightloss journey!
i too am trying to lose weight, hopefully so we can start ttc early next year.i'm currently using the tesco ultraslim shakes(tesco's version of slimfast)alongside a couple of healthy meals and snacks per day,so far all is going well.just started this past wednesday so i shall be weighing myself this wednesday:thumbup:

best of luck to you.YOU CAN DO IT:happydance:

ah thanks hun :) hope everything goes well with your diet! keep me updated with your weightloss hun :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->