Weird AF, could really do with some help?

fuffyburra

Hattie Flower's mummy :)
Reaction score
-AF was due Monday but instead arrived on Friday at 3:30 AM, so 4 days late.

-Wasn't spotting but wasn't heavy either, sort of a very light flow, could've condensed the entire AF in to 2 towels. Normal AF is very heavy.

-Was dark at first, then got brighter red and is now BARELY spotting at all, might even have stopped. So only lasted 2 days, normal AF lasts around 5 days.

-Was watery and hardly anything on the towel, but was thicker and red when I wiped yesterday afternoon, then went watery again.

-Was VERY painful like my normal AF.

-Tummy's bloated and very tender to the touch. Also been feeling very weak with twinges in the uterus area, and so nauseous I've been wretching at the smell of things all day

So basically I'm wondering what's going on?! We did have unprotected sex but it was 5 or 6 days before AF arrived (so 1 or 2 days before it was due), and I think we also had unprotected sex about 2 days after my previous AF, so I'm thinking it's unlikely I got pg, but still worried it might be ectopic or something? I'm super paranoid lol

Thanks for any help you guys can offer, I might make an appointment with my GP for Monday if it carries on being weird, but just thought I'd ask as I can't get an appointment until the weekend's over.

Thanks again xx

I would start by taking a test Fuffy. Even just a cheapie from Tesco or something xx

No I haven't tested yet, though I think I will today just to see if it comes up positive, then I'll go to the doctors and see what happens. I'm feeling much better this morning, still weak and a little bit nauseous but I've forced down some breakfast :smug: Tummy's not as tender as before, but is still bloated, and flow has now stopped altogether. But still got that periody feeling, not cramps but a VERY mild ache in my tummy and legs.

It freaked me out a bit because I know my body and my cycles, and it was just SO different to how it normally is. I think I'll be even more pissed off if the test is negative because then there's a more difficult explanation lol I'd like it to be easy please!! :p

Thanks though guys, I'll test and let you know :)

hmm. I said I'd come and have a look at the thread.. But I dnt think I can be much help :l
The only feesable situation (apart from ur body just being silly) is that u ov'd late, had unprotected sex whilst oving and now your having implantation bleeding. So u might not get a bfp even if you're pregnant. I'd say leave it a bit and test. Test on the same day as dj :p xxxx

Tested today, BFN, and now a little more spotting and cramping. Both of which have now finished.

The OVing late is plausable, I don't remember if I OVed earlier in the month :shrug: It's not the kinda thing I take note of, but my body's very obvious when it ovulates (oodles of CM, cramping, sometimes even some pinky-brown CM). Confused I am! lol

Maybe this spotting is ur actual ovulation and ur oving really really late?xxxx

Nah definitely not OV, too much of it for that. I'm beginning to think maybe I'm just going completely mad :(

:( our bodies can be so stupid. I just want an af- cd81 :( xxxx

I'm going soon. Only just registered with the new ones and we moved last nov... :l I've ordered some agnus castus tablets as well. Just don't know whether to take them for a while and see if it improves or just go to the doctors anyway without waiting xxxx

I'd go without waiting, especially if you mght end up TTC sooner than anticipated! :p

Exactly. I will go then. Just so scared of needles in case they want to do a blood test for some reason! :s xxxx

Yeah I know that feeling! :haha: Gotta be done though, and y'never know, they might not wanna take any blood at all which'd be nice!! :p

This is confusing.

I would recommend (for amy) going to the doctor and getting the combined pill... take it for a month then see if it kick starts AF. I did that and it regulated me... xxx

Hi Fuffy! Well, i would so wait and test using fmu in a few days time. When i got pg with poppy my ov day was friday, hubby and i :sex: on the previous saturday then he was away all week and the following weekend. Some of those :spermy: are very determined! It proves that sometimes you can get pregnant if you bd long before ov! It was very strange because the previous month we :sex: every day around ov yet nothing! :shrug:

They do sound like the symptoms i had when i was in early stages of pregnancy. Keep us updated xxx

Thanks Armywife :hugs: I know we BDed a day or two after my AF last month, which would've been about CD6 or 7, and I usually OV around CD11 or 12, always very early in my cycle. Though in the last few months it's all been higgledy piggledy, so I'm unsure when I OVed this month! :p
Thanks though, I'll definitely test again in a few days xx

Its all so confusing! We spend our lives waiting don't we? Let us know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->