Weird AF, could really do with some help? :(

fuffyburra

Hattie Flower's mummy :)
Reaction score
-AF was due Monday but instead arrived on Friday at 3:30 AM, so 4 days late.

-Wasn't spotting but wasn't heavy either, sort of a very light flow, could've condensed the entire AF in to 2 towels. Normal AF is very heavy.

-Was dark at first, then got brighter red and is now BARELY spotting at all, might even have stopped. So only lasted 2 days, normal AF lasts around 5 days.

-Was watery and hardly anything on the towel, but was thicker and red when I wiped yesterday afternoon, then went watery again.

-Was VERY painful like my normal AF.

-Tummy's bloated and very tender to the touch. Also been feeling very weak with twinges in the uterus area, and so nauseous I've been wretching at the smell of things all day :(

So basically I'm wondering what's going on?! We did have unprotected sex but it was 5 or 6 days before AF arrived (so 1 or 2 days before it was due), and I think we also had unprotected sex about 2 days after my previous AF, so I'm thinking it's unlikely I got pg, but still worried it might be ectopic or something? I'm super paranoid lol :haha:

Thanks for any help you guys can offer, I might make an appointment with my GP for Monday if it carries on being weird, but just thought I'd ask as I can't get an appointment until the weekend's over.

Thanks again :) xx

Firstly sometimes AF is just a cowbag and acts up! And the times you had unprotected sex... So long as you didn't ov super late, you should be ok... May be worth poas to be sure though chick!

it also could be ur thyroid.. which affects AF.. I found out i have hypothyroidism 2 moths ago and ithe medication is still trying to get my periods back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->