Weird Cervix Position Question...Help Please!

momof2girls

Mother of 2 Ages 3, 1 1/2
Reaction score
10 dpo today and cervix appears high. The only part I can touch is the opening (which is closed) and it is firm. I have long fingers and that is all I can touch. Should I be able to feel the rest? Is it so soft that I can't tell what it is or is it normal to only feel the opening area? Should it be lower by now? Any help would be great! Thanks!

thats all I can feel as well just the tip and its closed. I have to use my middle finger to touch it

I have been researching cp checking as a fertility indicator (on the web) and I keep coming up with the same thing. Everyone is different, and while it does seem to be an indicator, it's one of those things a person has to do for a few cycles to get the feel of her own body. I'm new to it and it's driving me batty! Right now I am 11-12 dpo and my cp is high (not quite as high as O) and closed tight and firm, but not hard. Maybe we are all pg? (Or just have silly cervixes.)

I have been researching cp checking as a fertility indicator (on the web) and I keep coming up with the same thing. Everyone is different, and while it does seem to be an indicator, it's one of those things a person has to do for a few cycles to get the feel of her own body. I'm new to it and it's driving me batty! Right now I am 11-12 dpo and my cp is high (not quite as high as O) and closed tight and firm, but not hard. Maybe we are all pg? (Or just have silly cervixes.)

lol....

Mine has been like this since O other than it is now closed up tight. Usually it is more open by now. I can barely touch it and my finger is about 3.5 in long. Still having a fair amt of cm.

:wacko:yep i am gripping at straws, im 12 or 13 dpo bfn this morning, only symotoms left are a little cramping, boobs are still fuller than usual, and my cervix is mid and soft and i can get the tip of my finger in it, i have had one child already and i have had the same watery cm since ov. and not sure weather the dizzy spell are from my lack of eating ( cos im just not very hungry) and to many cups of tea and coffee?? any idea or any bfp's with these symtoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->