weird crazy things going on idk what to do

Erebus0128

Reaction score
So i married older and my hubby had a reversal done in august 2012 we have been trying since october of 2012 with no luck!!! i gave up for the most part but this month some crazy things have been going on. my boobs and nipples hurt!! i cant touch them wear a bra not wear a bra and they just ache im highly aware of their presence and they itch!! never felt like this before. my period is due in 3 days i have had cramps on and off like period cramps and im bloated and tired!! im so confused im afraid to test had wayy too many negatives inthe past but thistime seems different my cp is low it feels open but idk what to think about it ive always heardthat was unreliable can any one help please!!!:shrug:

The only way you will know for sure is to take a test, my boobs always get real sensitive in pregnancy, but testing us your only real way to know. Good luck!!

Thanks!!! i really should but just dont want to see that negative. i so hope i am. :)

well took a test thought i saw a line im going to wait a few days then take one again trying to stay hopeful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->